Monday, December 28, 2009

Introduction

I've decided it's time for me to follow the herd a start a blog. I've made fun of them in the past, but we'll see what happens with this. As the title suggests, this will be about books. I'm an avid reader and aspiring writer and reading is a huge passion of mine, especially Young Adult (YA)/ Teen. This is pretty much all I read with a few exceptions in fiction.

My goal is to do at least one book review each month. I usually read more than a book a month, but I'm going to set my standards low, so I'll be that much more pleased when I exceed them. Sounds good, right?

I'm going to start with some books that I already have and have read, like Shiver and The Devouring just to name a couple. After I finish The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting, I will post my review of that.


If I get followers, readers, whatever you people who read this are called, I can post things other than just book reviews, like what books I'm waiting on, or my top ten, or something like that.

If you come upon this, feel free to link it to your own blog.

I will take suggestions from people about what to read and anyone wanting recommendations for other books.

So, anyone out there yet?




No comments:

Post a Comment